Schneider Electric Industry Business - Digital Plant Line of Business is happy to announce you the availability of the new version of Process Expert.
Please find below detailed information about the new features:
- Support of the common Safety with Modicon M580 Safety. Address process and safety loops within the same configuration environment to reduce the cost of ownership
High reliability for Online Modifications
- Safe and reliable on-line modifications of the M580 hardware configuration to reduce the downtime and adapt faster to production requirements.
Engineering Extension and Productivity Improvements
- Asset interoperability with a workspace to interconnect the plant assets. It increases the productivity in engineering and eases the building reusable process strategies.
- Auto-assign objects instances in the supervision project to reduce the engineering effort and avoid inconsistencies.
- Centralized Audit trail in Engineering to log the changes in the platform and the controller applications. Traceability of activities done off-line/on-line to support regulations.
Extended hardware module support
- M580 Safety Controller Range of CPU, Racks and IO Modules
- X80 Advanced RTU module step 2.1 (BMENOR2200H) module
EcoStruxure Process Expert 2020 R2 is bundled with two libraries
- A new General-Purpose Library to design applications compliant with Situational Awareness principles.
- The classic GPL is also embedded in the release